Bioidentical hormones are effective at helping you feel better, sleep better, and have an overall improved vitality. In addition to getting on the right hormone therapy, there are things that you should do to maximize their effect and improve your overall wellness.
- Eat a diet that supports a healthy endocrine system. This is a diet based on vegetables, fruits, poultry, fish, and nuts. Avoid processed foods, soft drinks, and foods high in sugar.
- Decrease your toxin exposure–use healthier personal care products , food items, and household products. Ewg.org is a great resource. Many toxins disrupt your hormone balance and can also predispose you to cancer.
- Minimize stress and create healthy habits to deal with stress. Meditation, yoga, epsom salt baths, massage, and unplugging from electronics are all healthy habits to help you deal with life’s stresses.
- Keep healthy sleep habits and get a good night’s sleep on a regular basis.
- Get regular physical activity.
- Utilize quality supplements to replace deficiencies in your diet.
By taking a holistic approach, you can safely restore your Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, Cortisol, Thyroid, and Growth Hormone levels. This will enable you to feel your best.