We all know that a healthy diet and exercise is important for achieving a healthy weight. Here are some other reasons you may not be losing weight:
- Your thyroid is not functioning at an optimal level.
- You may not be getting adequate sleep.
- Your Testosterone, Progesterone, Estrogen levels may be out of balance.
- You may have a candida overgrowth.
- You may have too much cortisol.
- Your body may be storing toxins within your fat cells and losing fat may cause toxicity if these toxins are not dealt with.
- Your subconscious mind may have a “program” that is keeping your body from getting rid of unwanted fat.
- You may be on medications that make it hard to lose weight.
- You may be lacking certain nutrients that your body requires to “burn fat”.
If you are having trouble achieving a healthy weight, it is important to look at all aspects that can affect this process. Be patient and focus on your long term health.