- Progesterone helps you to feel calm and relaxed.
- Aides in helping you to fall asleep better and stay asleep through the night so that you can wake up rested.
- Helps to eliminate PMS symptoms in women.
- Important for helping your periods have less, or no cramping, and to minimize the amount of menstrual flow that you have.
- An optimal level can help to decrease your risk of breast, ovarian, and uterine cancers. It also protects against fibrocystic breasts, uterine fibroids, and endometriosis.
For men, it can help to protect against prostate problems and cancer.
- Helps to build stronger bones–helping to prevent osteoporosis.
- Facilitates normal thyroid hormone action in your body.
- Helps your skin and hair to appear and be healthier. It also helps to stimulate healthy scalp hair growth and to diminish unwanted facial hair.
- Wonderful, natural anti-depressant.
- Effective anti-inflammatory and can help to reduce joint and muscle pain.
Both men and women require optimal levels of Progesterone in order to feel and look their best. Our current environment contains numerous hormone disruptors which decreases the amount of Progesterone in our bodies. Replacing your deficient Progesterone with bio-identical Progesterone is an important part of feeling and looking your best for the long term in today’s world.