Both men and women need optimal Testosterone levels
- Decrease joint and muscle pain.
- One of the best anti-depressants around. It helps to elevate your mood naturally and enable you to feel balanced.
- Helps you to reduce fat and increase muscle mass (appropriately for your size).
- Helps to improve your focus, concentration, and memory.
- Aides you in getting a better night’s sleep.
- Increases your energy and motivation.
- Increases your libido (sex drive), if a low Testosterone level is the source of a lessened libido. (libido has a lot to do with psychological factors as we)
- Improves your endurance and ability to recover after exercise.
- For men–Testosterone is important for having healthy erections. (please note that men can have sub optimal Testosterone levels and yet still have a decent libido and erections–do not be fooled into thinking that your Testosterone levels are great just because you still have a libido and erections.)For Women–Testosterone decreases or eliminates your night sweats and overall feeling of “being too warm”.
- Testosterone enhances your overall well being.
Testosterone is a hormone that is present in both men and women. Optimizing your Testosterone level by utilizing bio-identical hormones is an important part of your overall wellness as you age in today’s world.